Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Hallloween

I have been watching Scrap Cave Creation (Tammy) her LST (Lets Scrapbook Together) video series that she was doing all last week. I love her blog and this series that she does every few months. If you get a chance hop over to her blog and check it out. Here is my dbl page Lo that I did following what she had done. Most of the cuts are from Happy Hauntings cart, which is probably my fav cart this week.

I used Happy Hauntings for all the cuts, except the Moon and the rectangle in lower left hand corner on first page. I used stickle on the spider web that was cut from PDDU cart.  I also used black stickle that I had gotten from M's on the Spider.  Thanks for looking and remember to go to Scrap Cave Creation and watch her videos on what size she did the cuts from and how she put this all together.


 I used a different font for the word Spooky from what Tammy had used.


I change the phrase on page one.   I really like the way this came out.

4 comments:

  1. Vickie your layout came out so cool. Love the cackle title and the witch is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Vickie. I love the colors and the cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts!! I love the cuts and all the details-very nice!
    Congrats on your win over at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lo turned out so awesome Vickie! I love how you changed it up some, but still kept true to the orginal lo that Tammy did. That is what I love about these videos she does, we all can do our own thing, but still have a "page map". lol I love your version!!

    ReplyDelete