Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Dbl LO

First I need to say that Tammy over on scrap cave creations did not make this dbl  LO like I stated before.  Her sister Connie made the dlb page. You can still see the dlb page lo on Tammy's blog page.
http://scrapcavecreations.  Tammy and Connie are doing something different all week long.  If you get a chance head over there to see what's happening. Tammy has a list of what they will be doing each day.

Here is the  second part of my dbl LO page.  This is the same from Connie's pages.  I love the Holly so I kept that for my pages. I also used SYI and glittered the berries and made scoring designs on the leaves.


I also added a tree just like Connie did.  My is cut @ 3" using the PDDU cart on page 73 Accessary3
I used some stickles so it would look like garland.  Not sure what else, if anything I will be putting on the tree.

2 comments:

  1. Cute lo Vickie! I think that Tammy and her sister Connie are talented ladies!! I love the papers you chose Vickie, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete