Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All-n-one stationary box

I watched a couple of videos on u-tube to see how to make this.   Splitcoaststampers also has directions on making these.   I really enjoyed doing this. 
This was made using a 12x12 piece of heavy cardstock to make it sturdy.. This first picture is the box all closed up.

The second picture is everything that you will make for the inside of the box.       A-2 cards, 3x3 note cards w/envelopes, tags,  Alittle book for either addresses, or note.  You can make another little holder for stamps and add a pen if you want. 
 

4 comments:

  1. I have always had this on my list to try. You did a beautiful job. Love the papers and colors. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Hoping to find the directions to try a few for next years birthday.
    Thanks again for sharing with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to do one of these for a while Vickie, but never sat down to do it. lol Yours came out amazing! I love the paper you chose and I love how well it came together! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete