Thursday, December 29, 2011

Birthday Bash Series.

Hi  I sure hope everyone had a good Thursday.  Here is another card using the card/tag key on page 25
The card on the left is the original card and the second one is with the  card tag key.  I don't remeber the size, but I'm thinking it was 6"and the layering was the same.  I need to remeber to right down the sizes especially if you decide that you want to do some of these.

I really like the way the cake came out using the card/tag feature.  the next picture is the inside of the cake card.




Now on to the next page Page 26  The first card is the mouse. I used <mouse1> <mouse1-s>  Layer 1 +<shift>  Layer 2    Phrase +<shift>
Now this next card is the card/tag feature cut at 9" 
You would never know that this was the card/tag feature from the mouse on page 26. You can go from a child's birthday card to an adult card  without ever having to turn the page.


I hope to be able to get the card/tag key card done tommorrow. If not definetly this weekend if nothing comes up.  Have a good nite and a safe Friday   BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a birthday card making machine! Love the birthday cake card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great Vickie. I realized last night I definitely need to make some birthday cards to have on hand for the new year. Love the little mice. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting your birthday card stash really built up Vickie, these cards are awesome!!! I really like the shape cards!

    ReplyDelete