Saturday, December 3, 2011

cards

This first card is for the MAG challenge.  Yoiu had to use the cart SYI  page 52  If you get a chance go to the MAG site and check out there Challenge.   http://magchallengebythepage.blogspot.comMost of the time. I'm unable yo play because i don't have that cart..  But this week I did.  The card is an A-2 card.  I used my cuddlebug folder snow for this card.  The ribbon I had gotten it at M's.
This next card is from SYI.    Over in the CricutChat forum I do a thread with 4-5 other ladies. Its called Cricut Friends Crafting Challenge.  Starting the first of the year we are going to do the projects in the handbooks of the carts that we have.  I started my now that way I will be done alot sooner, since I don't have as many.  Any here is the card.  All the cuts are from SYI.



This next card is a birthday card that I had seen on http://lorrainescardcreations.blogspot.com.  She is so talented.  I have been inspired from so much of her work.  Also on RAQ's card challenge for extra credit we had to do a stair step card. 

I used LL for the font, The cake was from BB.  This is the second time that I have used this cart.  I think I'm going to like this cart.  The presents are from Doodlecharms.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what awesome cards Vickie!! I love each one!! You are so smart to start our little challenge early so you are ready to go!! I think I just may have to do that as well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great cards girls. AWESOME job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are very pretty, thanks so much for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete