Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Christmas card of the Season

I've been a follower of Laurie, hidinginmycraftroom, for a while now.  She has these challenges that she does every Saturday. I've been wanting to do one and today I decided to do it.  This challenge was Embossing.  If you have never checked out her blog  you need to.  She has some great challenges and also some great stamps.  I confess I haven't gotten any yet.  I still like to look at her blog and the many ideas that she has.

I used the snowflake embossing folder for the base of the card.  I not sure which folder I used  for the dress and hat for the girl that i cut from Winter Frolic.  I just got this cart last weekend when we were in Joliet, Il visiting.  I think I'm going to like this cart, especially next year at Christmas time.  I also used some glitter on the middle present and glitter on christmas. Hope you like my card.  The layering drove me crazy, but I finally got it.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute and festive card Vickie!! You are a card making machine my friend! lol I really like the colors, the embossing and the bling on this one!

    ReplyDelete