Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Bash # 9

Hi everyone.  I finally am back with cards #9 in my series. 

For the first card I used the card/tag feature cut @ 5"
The seal is cut @ 3.5" plus the layers also 3.5"
I also put the seal on an action wobble and used some bling for his eyes.  I also used bakers twine on this card.  Sentiment was a Stamp from the $ bin from M's.

The second card is 4.25x4.25 card base,  The green mat is 4x4.  you can make this card any size that you would like.  Phrase is cut @ 1.75" and so is the layer. 

I also used bakers twine on this one also. 



I also have a LO to share with you also.  Winter fun    the top part of the LO are some stickers that I had gotten a a local drugstore.  i like the way they looked on this LO.

The skater is from Winter Woodland cart and also the skates,  I used bakers twine for the shoe laces . 

I also added a mat for a picture in the middle at the bottom of the LO.  You can't see the baker's twine on the skates.  i will try to get a better picture tommorrow of them.

have a good nite everyone and I'll see ya later.   Be safe

Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards Vickie! You are doing a great job with this series my friend!! Where do you get your action wobbles from?? I so want to get some too, I think Peachy Keen sells them. I will have to check that out! lol I also love your Winter lo. The colors are just beautiful and I love the stickers you used as well as the die cuts! You are rockin' it out my friend!!! Larry is in my prayers as he starts his treatments today my friend. Give him a big ole hug from all of us! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete