Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birthday Bash card

Hi
Hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to get some crafting in.  i made another card from Birthday Bash  that I want to share.  I haven't put a sentiment on it yet, because I'm not sure if I want to put the phrase with the snail or not.  The phrase says Best Wishes, but I don't think I want it on the front. So for now its blank.  the snail is cut @ 3.5"   

i told some friends of mine over on cricut.com on the mb  that my brain was on pause.  If you looked at my blog before you saw that i had forgot to post the picture.
So here is the picture.
The card base was a mistake on the card/tag feature, which one I'm not sure.  I decided to use it as the base for this card.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card Vickie! I'm a new follower!! Keep up the great work! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Christina I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love your birthday cards!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete