Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday Bash

To continue with my series, here is another card from the cut on page 32. 
The card base is a standard A2 card base. The elephant is cut @ 3.5".  The phrase is cut @ 1.75".  I used a button from my stash, and some Baker's twine.

Tomorrow I hope to be able to post another card from the same page using the card/tag feature.
Tomorrow is going to be very busy for my D H.   he has to have a port put in the morning, then his radiation tomrrow afternoon.  Times like this is when I wish I could have been able to afford the gypsy,  this way the time would go faster.  one day i will.
UNtil tomorrow have a very safe nite and day.  bye

3 comments:

  1. such a cute card Vickie. Ive been enjoying all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vickie, I just love that background paper!! Your hippo is so cute! I pray that Larry makes out well with getting his port and his treatments my friend. I wish you had a Gypsy too, it would let you be creative while you do all the waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete