Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun at the Zoo.

I made this 2 page LO of my grandsons when they went to the Atlanta Zoo.
over on the FBBC the chalenge this week is to make a project using either lions, tigers or cats. I used EPD for the lion and CAC for the tiger and the monkey. If you get a chance go over to FBBC challenge and take a look at the DT's projects. http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
I think you would really like there blog and there challenges.
Here is my 2page LO.



You can click on the pictures to see a closer look.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love all of the cuts you used on your LO! And that zoo one with the cat underneath it is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at the Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    Lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Vickie. We were at the zoo today again with all three grandbabies. I love the zoo sign cut. Say hi to Larry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Vickie, I love, love this lo!!! It is so cute and you used such cute cuts on it!! Well done my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete