Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

 I used Birthday Bash for the card shape.  Also for the circle. Lacey Lables for the sentiment mat.  I got the idea for this card from Mary (CardzTv)  I used Bakers Twine for the middle instead of ribbon.   The roses are from Lorraine (CARDSCREATIONS)
I didn't have any polka dot paper, so I made my own. I used my swiss dot cuddlebug folder, then took a black marker and colors the raised dots.  I used Cricut Essentials preloaded cart from my E2 anniversary edition to make the leaves for the roses. The bow is some ribbon that I had in my stash. I added some gems for bling on the Sentiment.  The Happy Birthday is a stamp from SU.




Here is another card that I made today.   I have a hard time trying to make masculine cards.  This was a
was a very simple card to make.  I used EPD cart for the truck and also for the road.  Happy Birthday was a stamp that i had in my stash.


Here is another card that I made from watching a video at Mary (CARDZTV)  This was lot of fun.  I used Birthday Bash,  Bakers Twine.  I printed out the sentiment from Mary's Stamps that she has for sale.  I haven't been able to get any yet, but I wanted to use the same sentiment, so I computer generated it.


 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Vickie! I love that you made your own poka dot paper!! You are so clever my friend. I love your truck card too, love that you used buttons for the wheels-great masculine card! And of course I love the cow card, that darn cow is so cute and I just love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Vickie. I love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete