Monday, April 16, 2012

Thankyou

I made this card for my neice Aimee. Her Daughter(Reagan) will be turning one on May 18th and Aimee . Twants to send out these thank you cards from her. Thanking everyone for what they had given her. I used the Baby Steps cart. I cut the #6 toddler @3". The thankyou was cut from the NEW ARRIVAL cart@2".


Altogether my sister and I made 45 cards and envelopes. Here is what 45 cards and envelopes llok like. It took us about 10 hours altogether to make these.




3 comments:

  1. WOW Vickie you have been busy. Those cards looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vickie you and your sister were busy!! Your cards look fabulous and the perfect thank you card! I love the color assortment of the cards and wow you made all the envies too?!! You rock Vickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki,These are so Cute!!!New Follower!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete