Tuesday, July 10, 2012

PAWS

The Lasting Memeories Srapbooking challenge this week is DANCING WITH THE PAWS . You had to do a page with animals.  3 years ago my DH and I had gone to Fla to visit friends.  We took a ride down to Bush Gardens.  It was amazing to see the different animals in the African Theme Park.  I really loved watching the Baboons.   They love to profile has you can see in my photos.  Sorry that the pictures were has clear.  I used CAC for the monkeys hanging on the vine.  I wanted to try and make a baboon, but it didn't look very good so I used the monkeys instead.  The 2009 is from the Cricut Alphabet that was preloaded on my AE2.  Thanks for looking. 


http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Great job Vickie!! I'd love to visit there one day.....sigh :) So nice of you to join us this week! Thanks for playing along with LM!! Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vickie you are getting alot of scrappin done. This is a cute layout. LOve the monkeys. Thanks for joining us at LM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO and I like that you used the sketch! The swinging monkeys are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute!! I love the monkeys. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll visit my blog.

    Tara

    www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO monkey and all.thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these little monkeys!! So glad you joined us this week at Lasting Memories!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved bush gardens!!! great photos and love the little monkeys
    thanks for joining us at lasting memories - hope to see you again next week :) kimberly -dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout Vickie! I love the great pics of the baboons and I love your monkeys at the bottom of th page. They look great and work perfect with pics of the baboons! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete