Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Lo for the FCCB challenge  http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com   this week is following the "theme"  sports.  Make anything with a sports theme.  My grandson played T-Ball this summer.  It was so much fun to watch these 4 year olds play.  I used the EPD cart for the hat, glove, and the bat. The font is from the CCR basics cart cut at 3/4" and welded together. I wasn't sure if my E2 would cut this being this small, but has you can see it did. I really like the way this came out.  My friend Cindy (quiltscrap) gave me the background paper.




I pop dotted the word boxes up and the hat and the bat&glove.  Thanks for looking


5 comments:

  1. What a cute LO! Love that background sports paper!! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki! I love your layout and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the background paper..I found you through FCCB through the link up, I am now your happiest new follower!! I am visiting from Creative Bug on The Loose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout thanks for playing along at FCCB this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome, awesome layout Vickie! Your grandson looks so cute in his uniform. I am thinking he is liking playing ball! Love that fabulous ball paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vickie you are really getting a lot done this week. Love the baseball paper and the way you did the tags. They really pop. Grandson is so cute. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete