Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet Tooth

I made this shaped tooth card for the FCCB challenge http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com  This week the challenge is National Tooth Fairy Day.  I saw some of the DT's cards where they had made a tooth.  I thought maybe I could try to do it.  Thanks to CCR  I was able to weld the tooth together. The tooth is from the Baby Steps cart cut @ 4.25x5.50. It took me a while to figure out the size. They have changed the ccr and I do like the new update. I just have to learn it all over again.  The ribbon is from 3girljam's blogsite.  The little tag is from Baby Steps cart also.  The font is computor generated from on of Jaded blossoms stamps.  I hope this is okay to use.  I used my PK face stamp also.  I'm kinda glad the way it came out.  Thanks for Looking.



7 comments:

  1. Vickie that card is so cute, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, the bow & little PK face look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute my friend. Love that you added the face and that it is a shape card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and love the PK face.Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable Vickie! I love how your tooth turned out! I willhave to check out the new changes over at CCR! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete