Monday, September 24, 2012

The Bride.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  It was cool here over the weekend, so I was able to get in some crafting.  My LO that I did is for the Lasting Memeories weekly challenge which is Ribbon, Lace, Pink.  You had to use some pink anywhere on your LO. I used a frame from Lacey Labels. The ribbon was in my stash of ribbon that I have.  The saying is from Jasmine. Thanks for looking. 

My favorite picture on this page is the one in the right bottom corner.  Samantha is looking out the window.  Its perfect!

7 comments:

  1. That is the perfect photo. She looks so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is beautiful Vickie! I love the pink and purple together, your lace is so pretty, love the white bow and white flower and your pics are just precious! Way to go Vickie!! It was cool here too over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Such beautiful photos and LO..
    Thanks for joining in this week..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect page to go with the others! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout Vickie. You are so busy scrapping away. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh... another pretty page! You are on a roll! And we love to see your progress!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete