Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Witch

Good morning!  over on My Craft Spot http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com.  The challenge this week is BOO TO YOU anything halloween.  I had watched Mary's video Mary's CardzTV  on making this card with the new TeddyBear on Parade cart.I'm really liking this cart so far.  They have such cute little bear cuts. Here is what I made.  The with is cut at 3.5"  The pattern paper is from DCWV their Halloween & Fall paper stack from J's. I used my MS drippy Doo punch for the border on the layer.  Thanks for looking and have a great day everyone.  I also want to thank Mary for the idea on this card.

Here is the inside of the card.  The TrickorTreat is from the Happy Haunting cricut cart.


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I really like that Teddy Bear cartridge.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Vickie! I am loving this little bear witch, how cute is she?!! I swear Vickie you are enabling me to get this cart!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little witch!! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete