Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Auntumn Spendor

This week's challenge for FCCB http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com  is to make a project with Leaves.  I had taken this picture of this beautiful tree that the leaves had turned burnt orange in between the trees that the leaves had not turned.  I had gotten the pattern paper from a fellow crafter. I thought this would be perfect for the picture and the challenge.  The title is from the Autunm Melody Stack from DCWV.  The leaves that  frame the picture were sized in the cricut craft room and cut from the Design Calender cart.

  • Remember  all the ppl on the east coast that are getting hit yet again with a storm. Only this time it is snow.  Please be safe from the cold.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Vickie! I am loving the paper you used, it is gorgeous and I love the way you used the leaves around the pic, so pretty as well as the pic you took-that is so beautiful and amazing!!! Love that you used one of the tags in the stack for your title, it looks fabulous!

    Yes, the newest storm has wreacked havic on the Jersey shore and NY with the snow on top of the sand and more power lost. Some people have been without electric still from the Sandy. It is just so heartbreaking my my prayers are with these people struggling to pick up their lives from Sandy's destruction coupled with the Noreaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie stop by my blog, I have a surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page.I'm a new follower, Brenda sent me.

    ReplyDelete