Thursday, November 29, 2012

May calender page

Hey everyone.  Hope you all are having a good week so far.  I have been working onl my calender pages.  I have all ententions of doing the pages simple.  But after I get started it doesn't seem simple any more.  If I could shut my brain off when doing the page, then it might stay simple.

I really like the way this page did come out.  Suzanne from cricutcraftingrammy I sent me some cuts from the Hello Kitty cart.  I decided to use this one for my May page.  I used the cut has the main focus on the page.  I have two mats for pictures.  I made some vellum flowers to accent the days the calender grid.  I used a punch that i had gotten from M's.  Don't remember the name of the punch.

I also used a stamp that I had gotten in the $ bin at M's. I stamped it and then fussy cut it out.  I like the way the pink pattern paper works with the whole look.  The paper is from DCWV. 

The days of the week and the May are all cut from Designer's Calender cart.

Thanks for looking.






2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is way to cute Vickie! I think this has to be my favorite calendar page you've done. lol Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete