Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So Grateful

I really loved how this twisted easel card came out.  All the paper is from DCWV The Autumn Melody Stack.  I really enjoyed using this stack for all my fall projects.  I'm going to enter this card is the BBTB2 Grateful challenge this week. http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com    the stamp I used was from the $ bin from M's.  The inside stamp was from a fellow crafter.  I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends. Here is my Twisted Easel card. 

I'm also entering this in the FCCB challenge also.  http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com




7 comments:

  1. Hello Vickie! Thank you for linking your sweet fall Thanksgiving card to BBTB2 this week. I do need to tell you, because I cannot tell by looking, that you need to use at least one Cricut cut for the BBTB2 challenges.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie, pretty card. Did you use George to cut the rectangles? Thank you for joining us at FCCB Challenge where projects need to have at least 1 Cricut cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - and such lovely papers!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and colours.Thanks for sharing at BBTB2 and FCCB.Can you please list your cricut cut.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Vickie, that paper is really pretty!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments. I don't know what i was thinking when I posted this on both challenges. I didn't use any cricut cut at all.. I'm going to add a post aBOUT NOT USING THE CRICUT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card Vickie! I love the papers you used, like you I just love this stack!! lol Don't worry Vickie, you can get another card in if you have the chance for BBTB2. Hang in there my friend!

    ReplyDelete