Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.  Hope everyone is getting things done and not stressing too bad.  I got all my Chrismas shopping done but nothing is wrapped.  My youngest daughter and I are going to start wrapping tomorrow afternoon.  Going  grocery shopping in the morning for Christmas eve and Christmas day.  Plus trying to pack for Fla.  My DH and I are leaving at 2:30am on the 27th. 

I made this card that I saw on the back of CardMaker magazine.  The card was made by Latisha Yoast.  Mary  http://cardztv.blogspot.com Had made this card in her 12 Days of Christmas cards.

I used the same recipe that she had used. If you get a chance check out her blog. I love everything that she does.  I really like the way it came out.

The tree is cut from Lryical Letters @ 4"  You can find this on page 67.
Elegant Edges. I'm really glad that I got this cart. Page 38 Shadow feature and the oblong feature.
Textile cuddlebug embossing folder.
Banner was cut from Stand and Salute cart @ 3/4"

Thanks Mary for the video on how you made this and Thanks Latisha for the inspiration.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Vickie. I love the layers and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just beautiful Vickie! I loved this card too when Mary did it and want to make some like this for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete