Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Spinner card

First off I want to tell everyone a Happy New Year.  Hope 2013 is hopeful and properous for each and everyone of you.

I had seen this spinner card on She's A Sassy Lady's blogsite.  I went to another web site to get the directions on how to make this card.  I don't have the punch that this person used, So I cut it out by hand.  Sheila had made this card and it was from the Dallas Stampede Card that someone had made.  I'm not sure who.  I read the post, but forgot who.

I used CAC2 for the cookie and cut it at  "2.25."  The Happy Birthday was also  cut from CAC2.

I watched another video on how to cutout the piece for the penny to be able to slide the cut.  I'm going to make another one by watching ChicnScratch  (Angie)


Here is my spinner card;


 The inside of the card is the Gingerbreadhouse from CAC@  I had cut this before to use on a LO but it was to small. I thought it would work for my inside.  I also cut a bigger cookie for the inside.
Thanks for Looking   I'm going to enter this in http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com Laurie's challenge this week is "Freestyle"  If you get a chance hop on over there and take alook at her challenges.  She has a challenge starting every Saturday with a different theme for eat week. 
I also entered this in    http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com. Hop on over to this challenge and take a look at the challenges that they have. 
Thanks for Looking and have a Happy New year.

Hugs  Vickie

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome spinner card Vickie! I haven't made one yet, lol. I need to get brave like you and just do it! Happy New Year my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, this is just the cutest thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki,
    This is adorable. You did a really good job
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I like the little spinning gingerbread man! I'm glad my CCR tutorials have helped you out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I will say that I have enjoyed reading your WHOLE blog, start to finish -- and have become your newest fan and follower. I LOVE your projects! And I do know you are facing one of life's greatest challenges, with DH Larry fighting Stage 4 lung cancer. Know you have people all over the country praying for his recovery and comfort.

    Those very nice sentiments aside, I came here to also announce -- TADAH! -- that YOU, Vickie, have won my BLOG CANDY on the Disney Pixar Blog Hop this weekend. It is a $25 Disney gift card to spend there, or online, or at a store. If you can't really use the Disney gift card, I can swap it out for a different gift card (to a craft store, or a restaurant, etc.) ... whatever you want.

    In the meantime, could you please send to me your mailing address (USPS) and full name. Send them to my e-mail address: cardmonkey@comcast.net.

    Thank you again for following my blog, and for visiting during the Disney Hop. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete