Monday, December 9, 2013

The weekend

Good morning everyone.  Hope everyone had a good weekend. We had an ice storm, then snow, then freezing drizzle yesterday.   Still no school for the kids.  My youngest daughter took her 7 month old outside. 



Yesterday my daughter put up the Christmas tree.  Colton decided that he wanted to se what everyone was doing.





I finally finished my 2014 calendar.  I had posted Nov and Dec in another post.  Here is what I did for the front of the calendar.

I used the paper stack A Place In Time from graphic45 for the whole calendar. I really enjoyed doing this one. It was so easy because all the embellishments were there for you to use.
 I want to acknowledge that some of my inspirations for the calendar came from the graphic 45 blog site and the calendar series tat they had done and also from Suzanne circutcraftinggrammy  on the series that she had done for a scrapbooking glass that she teaches.

Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Yep that is what it looks like around here too. lol I love the pics of Colton with the tree!! To cute he is!! I love the outside of your calendar Vickie, it looks fabulous my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete