Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baby Blocks First post

Good morning bloggers. Its been awhile since I've posted anything on my blog.  I have two different post today. The last time I blog I said that I was working on a project from Kathy Orta.  The name of the file is A YEAR IN REVIEW- BABY. 
 Here is what I did.  I had a lot of fun making this.  My great-niece and her DH  doesn't want to know what they are having until the baby is born. So because of this I decided to go with all colors.  Most of the PP is from different stacks from DCWV.  The ribbon for pulling the block open is from my stash. Everything is made with medium chipboard that I had purchased from Amazon.com.  The knobs and the feet for the drawer is from Walmart.


                                           This is what the finished project looked like.



                                           Below is the blocks opened to see what is inside.


       Below shows the hinged box frames for the mini albums.  Each block holds 4 mini albums. 


 
 
My great-niece and her DH really liked it.  Like I said I really enjoyed doing this for them. 
Thanks for looking and comments are very welcome.
Have a great day and for those that are in the heat and humidity stay cool and do some me self projects like crafting.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so awesome Vickie!!! I love it with all the colors in it for baby. Now I've got to make one too because I'm so in love with yours. I know that your great niece and hubby loved it too, who wouldn't?!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete