Saturday, December 27, 2014

Great+grandma

I've been watching tons of videos to learn how to use my Explorer.  I've got the basics down and now trying to learn to design in Design Space.   I typed heart in the search box and different images came up from different carts.  I sized them to the size that I thought would look good.  I tell more after I post the picture.

The back ground paper was in my stash so I'm not sure where it came from.  I cut the Great-Grandma out 3 time 2 in white and 1 red and popped it up. I cut the heart out and then cut the shadow out in white. The picture I cropped so it would fit in the heart.  I cut the dear to my heart out and popped it up also.  I found a picture that I liked of Great-Grandma Ruby and added to the LO.  I will be entering this in the HIMCR challenge this week    http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

Thanks for looking and comments are allowed.  LOL  
Have a great Sunday and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, love the cut outs. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete