Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dear Santa

Here is another Dbl page  LO  that I made of my Great-Great-niece Lana.  Her mom helped her to write to Santa.  I love the way she looks like she is really concentrating on what she is doing.  I used my Cricut Explore for the Santa Font which came from Teresa Collins Dec 25th cart.  Lana is from Lyrical Letters. I forgot what size I used for the letters.  The Dear Santa is from Winter Frolic cart.

The paper is from a Stack (can't remember the name right now)  that I thought was perfect for the page. 
I'm entering this in the HIMCR  www.hidinginmycraftroom.com    Freestyle challenge this week. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Vickie, this layout is adorable!! I love the picture of Lana writing to Santa, she really does look like she is concentrating on writing that letter!!! Too cute!! This is really an adorable double page layout my friend. I've gotten the Explore out the box, but haven't turned it on and set anything up. lol I will get there sometime! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute... Way to get ahead on Scrapbooking. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.om
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete