Thursday, January 15, 2015

STORAGE

I have two posts tonight that I want to share.  The first one is my embossing file folders that Okieladybug Shirley had made and just this week she had reposted what she had done and since she had done  a SVG file for these I downloaded the file and made them.  So Shirley I want to thank you for the file. I have been getting Anna Griffin embossing folders for the past 1 1/2 years and I just love her folders.  I have a lot and really didn't remember all that I had gotten so I kept using the same ones all the time. When Okie (Shirley) posted her embossing storage I knew that this was what I was looking for. Below is what I did and what they look like in order.

 
Now I still have to write down what all I have, but at least now I know where they are and what they are. I'm probably NO I know that I'm going to have to go to something bigger because Anna Griffin next Wednesday on HSN will be introducing more embossing folders.
 
 
Now for my second post.  I've been doing some Christmas LO's.  The one below is of my Niece Aimee and her two daughter's Reagan and Madison (Maddie) is what we call her.  The day that they had scheduled the pictures and couldn't change the day, her Husband who is in the Reserves was on drill, so he wasn't able to be in the pictures.
 


The bells are from Teresa Collins Christmas O.  I cut out just 2 layers on my Explore.  The top layer is glitter paper from DCWV called  Glitzy paper stack. I took the negative part of the bell and used it for another embellishment on the LO.   The base page is from Recollections called Christmas Noel.
I popped up the bells for demention  I also popped up the Merry Christmas in the middle which was a part of the Christmas card and I took it apart to use it for my sentiment.  I usually don't matt my photos with black cardstock unless its Halloween, but I think the pictures look good matted with the black and the base page.  My photo doesn't do justice but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.
Thanks for  looking and have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. Look at how organized you are with your embossing folders Vickie!! I love it!! I also love, love your Christmas layout! So pretty and yes, the black makes it all pop and puts your eyes on the pictures. Too bad their daddy couldn't be in the pictures too. You have such a sweet and good looking family my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete