Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mini Frame shadow box

I received an email from Michaels for the Door buster sale that they will be running ( didn't read all of it so I can't remember what day) and on the site they had a mini Frame shadow box  and the  directions on how to make it.

 I didn't have any of the materials to make one, so I made my own from a Graphic45  Mixed Media Box.  It measures 5x5x2".   I covered the box with pattern paper.  Its a K&Company Specialty paper stack.  the top was cut out, so I placed my pp and trace around so I would be able to cut my pp  in the right spot that I needed for the opening.


My Rose is  from the cricut cart Flower Shoppe cut at 9" and then rolled.  I made a stand for my rose to sit on to bring it closer to the opening.  I put a glue dot on the bottom of my rose to hold it in place.
I used some bling that I had in my stash on the front also.   I put a piece of wire on the back to be able to hang it up on my wall.

Thanks  for looking and please leave a comment on what you think.

Sorry  I forgot to load the picture.   thanks Brenda for letting me know.  DUH  I knew we were related.  LOL 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vickie, your shadow box sounds really cool and I so want to see it, but I think you forgot the picture my friend. lol Something like I would do! So post the pic so we can see!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this turned out really cool Vickie! I love your huge rolled rose, and the paper you used. You rocked this shadow box my friend!!! Love and hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete