Monday, September 14, 2015

Anniversary Card

Happy Monday to everyone.   The kids are back to school, and a new week has started.   I did my cleaning the week.   I seem to clean on Mondays because its quieter around my house than all the other days. And of course my Favorite show started tonight "Dancing With The Stars" so I'm watching that. 

My card for today is and anniversary card that I made using the same paper stack that I had used yesterday for the wedding card.  the stack is called WEDDING from Making Memories. I will post the card and then let you know what I used.


 
 
 
 

     I decided to do a black and white card again with a  Anna Griffin ribbon from her Garden cards.  I used the Climbing Rose embossing folder from Anna Griffin.  The Sentiment if from Anna's Vellum sticker sayings "WELL SAID"  The Ribbon is also from Anna Griffin.


Thanks for looking and have a great week.  I will resume my cards starting next Tuesday. for I will be out of state.  


 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment